Our professional staff consists of certified physical therapists who are dedicated to applying innovative clinical pathways that ensure each patient receives the utmost in care, on a personalized level.
The therapy department is open six days a week for the convenience of our residents. We work 12 hours a day so we can schedule time for therapy when the residents are at their best and when they can get the most out of therapy.
Our dedicated staff of Physical Therapists, and their support team, will work with you to improve the areas that will make the most difference in your life. Each residents is different and it is our goal to create a plan that fits your needs and will help get you back to the life you deserve to live.
Our physical therapists develop comprehensive plans of care that may include:
• Exercises to restore motion, strength, and a greater degree of independence
• Joint and soft tissue mobilization
• Pain management
• Orthotic/prosthetic training
• Education and information specific to the injury or illness
• Fall assessments to teach preventative measures in case of future falls
• Teach back care and injury prevention
• Increase ability to walk distances, with or without a supportive device
Schedule a TourClick Here
Request More InfoClick Here